Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Rafting Time


That was a moment when we visited one of the popular leisure spot in my city. Even its not located in my own city, well at least it takes only a couple of hours to get there by bus or car or motor cycle, or whatever it is. up to you, i don't really care. :D

It is Sei Babolon River. one of great spots to do rafting. Let me elaborate a lil bit about this particular river.

well here it goes....
Sei Babolon or also you can call it sungai Babolon is such a fantastic river in Ser Rampah Regency, North Sumatra. The water itself amazingly maintained by nature. i didn't see any junks alongside the river, all i saw was nothing but the beauty itself. The clean and blue green water consistently can be seen along the river. What about the wave? well honestly its as challenging as Sei Binge Site for rafting, but its perfect for newbie like me, like us. :D

There are several spot in this river which have a great wave and sometime it could turn our boat upside down. yeah, it happened to me. That was a fantastic yet scary moment. But neither me nor my team who didn't enjoy this rare moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment